Re: README.Debian or README.debian?

Richard Braakman wrote:
> The policy suggests the name README.Debian for debian-specific
> information, but I found that most packages actually use README.debian
> (lowercase).  Perhaps we should change the policy and then make
> implement it consistently?

README.Debian is more consistant - fits in with changelog.Debian.

I suspect the reason there are so many with a lower case 'd' is becuase
that's how debstd installs it. Maybe we could just file a bug on debstd for
not conforming to the policy and then wait a while to let all the packages
be rebuilt.

--
see shy jo