Need recommendations for palm software

Hello,

	I just received a hand-me down Palm III, along with a CD of
M$ software to go along with it :(  I was wondering what the debian
community uses to access their pda.  I did an apt-cache search pilot
and got quite a screenfull!!

	I'm just looking for some recommendations with maybe some
pros/cons of the different packages.  I would be willing to
summarize the results of the informal poll for the list to keep
traffic down.

Thanks,
Joe Nahmias
joe@nahmias.net

PS - Please cc me on replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list.