Re: URGENT: attention, this is a virus WAS: new photos from my party!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:52:42PM -0800, Chris Waters wrote:
> Why on earth should we bother?  Why should Debian waste one second on
> people who aren't using Debian systems?

That's a very irresponsible thing to say. While I use Debian on all my
computers all the time, I'm SURE many of the mailing list readers are
using other OSes to read their mail. Just looking through a couple
messages now, I see Outlook, Lotus Notes, and others being used to send
mail - this does not include the people who only read the list.