Re: m130 sync problems

Le lundi 02 septembre 2002 à 19:13:40, Gareth Bowker a écrit:
> I've just bought a Palm m130 which I'm trying to get to work, however with no
> joy so far. From what I can tell, the kernel isn't giving it an entry in /dev
> or at least dmesg doesn't show anything.

What version of jpilot and pilot-link do you use?

Can you try with the versions in unstable or the backports to woody [1]
if you are using woody.

Bye,

[1] http://people.debian.org/~rousseau/jpilot/

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --