Re: [debian-pilot] Need recommendations for palm software

Hello,

First of all get pilot-link which will enable you to load stuff onto
your palm. check out the web site www.pilot-link.org (I think) which
will also get you to some other links, also see kpilot, jpilot,
gnome-pilot and many others.

Gordon.