Re: Need recommendations for palm software

Try jpilot.   What it gives
you is a desktop interface for your pilot, much like the bundled software
that works for windows and Mac.  It has interfaces into the 4 basic built-in
apps, and works really well.

--
win-nt from the people who invented edlin.
	-- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm@at8.abo.fi