Pocket PC (part2)

For those who might have been curious, I finally got the microdrive to
work today by reformatting (with mkfs.vfat) to FAT32. The iPaq recognized
it without complaint (although it refers to it as Storage Card 2 now).

I'll probably put linux (plain debian ARM or familiar) on it once there is
(1) a way to do it over USB, or (2) I feel like shelling out the cash for
a serial cradle (yuck. 115000bps)

I saw the screenshots for QT/Embedded - it looks pretty sweet :) I think
the neatest part would be being able to cross compile *existing* Gtk apps
that will just work as-is on my iPaq. Much nicer then trying to port to
winCE (which isn't terrible, but not my favorite OS).

Anyone know of an ARM port of SDL? That would be nice.

-- Adam Lydick