Re: [OT] handspring visor experiences ?

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 07:46:18PM -0400, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Does anyone here use a Visor?  I am contemplating to buy one, and was
> wondering if someone would share his/her experiences with it.  Does one need
> a serial cradle as well?

I have had a Visor and I love it. My brother has a palmIIIxe, and he's
selling it and getting a Visor. I especially like the backlight. The
only gripe I have (minor) is the IR port faces sideways, not out the top

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                 Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.