Re: gdb with prc-tools under slink?

It works, but there's a change that you have to make manually to the
gdb sources first.  Of course I've lost it (having made the change
long ago), but it ought to be on some archive somewhere.

I'm always amazed that this stuff doesn't get integrated into the
patches....  Maybe it's in a later version of prc-tools.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:

> Has anyone managed to get m68k-palmos-coff-gdb running with prc-tools under
> slink? Mark Eichin (**hi Mark!**) posted a bug about this at
>
>   <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/30/30874.html>.
>
> As soon as you start it, it dies with the error "gdb internal error: Memory
> corruption. Quit."
>
> Can anyone get this to work? I'm sort of aghast that it doesn't run _at all_...

* From the desktop of: Eric House, fixin@peak.org                            *
*     Check out Crosswords for PalmOS: <http://www.peak.org/~fixin/xwords>   *
*          "The instructions said 'Win98 or better' -- so I installed Linux" *