Re: dictionary

16.11.2000 pisze Greg Gilbert (greg@treke.net):

> I've got a dictionary on my Palm called Noah Lite. You can problably
> find it on the big Palm app sites. It does take sevel megs of RAM
> :)

It's great, but has its deficiences. It's non-free in Debian sense, and
the UI in the free-as-a-beer version is somewhad crippled. What I would
like to see, is a dictionary and a little (EVPlugBase ;-) hack; one
should only have to mark the word and copy it to the clipboard, and
with one shortcut lookup it in the dictionary...

best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                         Is this really happening?