Re: gcc for palm (was: Re: Mailclient for PalmOS for multiple Mailboxes)

Frodo Baggins wrote:
> Spiking about coding for the palm... I see somewere a binutils+gcc cross
> compiler for the palm but I can't find the deb no more :( Where are
> they????

The .deb is called prc-tools and was erroneously removed from the debian
archive at the release of 2.2/potato.  It's back now; get it from your
favorite debian mirror (from the otherosfs section).  You'll probably
also want pilrc and pose.  Note that this package is the old (0.5.0)
version of prc-tools; there is currently no debian package for either
contender for it's successor (although I believe work on a package of
2.0 is underway).

-Ben