Re: Mailclient for PalmOS for multiple Mailboxes

t sounds like there is demand for some real mail support for the palm. After
having asked this question myself, I've heard at least 3-4 other people on this
list w/ the same sort of question. Right now there is just palm-mail or
whatever it's called, that comes with pilot-tools. It handles pop3 and MH
directories. Neither of which I've found very convenient. What would be useful
features for a real set of mail tools for the palm? And how many folks on this
list have the interest in developing them? I'd certainly be willing to lend
some time / energy in design / coding (C or C++)

Thoughts?

--Adam Lydick