Re: gnome-pilot && gnome-pim

> Speculation #2:
>
> Perhaps this is missing the initial config file.
> Could this work, given some basic config file as a "boost"?

Sorta ;) I started poking around, and discovered a similar
error listed on the Gnome-Pilot FAQ page. So I grabbed a
copy of the source, copied gpilotd.gnorba and copied it to
/etc/CORBA/servers/. Then started gpilotd by hand. Then
ran gpilotd-control-applet. Worked ;) Now I'm off to play with
configuration and such. Just thought this might help with
the next pre-release of the deb.

Robbie Huffman
washu@mindspring.com