Re: the pilot-link package

Dermot John Bradley wrote:

> As several people seem impatient for it I'll release my package tonight as
> is. Then I'll look at 0.8.13. Stay tuned...

Not that I'm trying to patronize you, but I would suggest a policy of
releasing early and often.  That way the rest of us can help too.  It
would also keep a number of us happy (i.e. not always asking when the
next version will come out) and allow us to give you patches.

Although it still works, the old pilot-link package has a number of bugs
and missing features that make it a pain for me to use.  That's why I
sat down and packaged the new one to fill the gaps (the pilot-xfer
--sync option is sooo nice).  However, if you release your package soon,
I'd much rather use it.

Thanks for all your work.

Behan

--