Re: the pilot-link package

On Mon, 25 May 1998, Behan Webster wrote:

> I understand from Mark Eichin that somebody has offered to package the
> new version of pilot-link.  What exactly is the status of this?

That would be me. It's ready save for a couple of lintian warnings.

> Just in case it helps, I have built a package of pilot-link 0.8.13 with
> Perl5 support (I got impatient and built a local package this past
> weekend).

0.8.13!!! Where's that? I've packaged 0.8.11 (or is it 12? I'm at
work at the mo) which was the most recent I could find.

> I'd be willing to upload this package if people want.  I'd also be
> willing to take over maintenance of this package if somebody else
> doesn't want to do it.

As several people seem impatient for it I'll release my package tonight as
is. Then I'll look at 0.8.13. Stay tuned...

--
Dermot Bradley
bradley@oldcolo.com, bradley@debian.org