Re: FAQ?

    Rob> One of them, and a quite nice-looking one too, is KPilot.
    Rob> However, it is a KDE application, which means that you need
    Rob> to install a whole bunch of contrib/non-free stuff to make it
    Rob> work, which you may or may not think is worth the trouble if
    Rob> you aren't going to use the rest of KDE.  KPilot is probably
    Rob> the closest to Palm's Pilot Desktop as we are able to get
    Rob> right now, although it doesn't do everything yet.  It's not
    Rob> packaged for Debian, though, and I don't know of anyone who
    Rob> is working on it yet.

Have you ever gotten KPilot to work? It doesn't compile against
KDE beta 4, and it just gives me an error saying it's misconfigured
(it's not, /dev/pilot is what I told it to use and it works under
pilot-link) when it's compiled against KDE beta 3.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and P and the number 11.
"Make a little birdhouse in your soul." -- They Might Be Giants