Re: FAQ?

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Lee Bradshaw wrote:

> Is there a FAQ for this list?  I'd like to find some info on syncing a
> palm to my debian system.

Not that I'm aware of. There is a package called pilot-link which provides
basic functionality for this (i.e. command line stuff. I'm about to
release an updated version of it *very* shortly (for those following the
saga, I've now created pilot-link, pilot-link-perl, pilot-link-tcl,
libpisock3, and libpisock-dev; just a bit of tidying up to do, i.e.
lintian, postinst stuff etc).

There is a point-and-click Pilot tool called PilotManager. This is not
currently available as a Debian package but someone has already
volunteered to create it (once my updated pilot-link is available) -
PilotManager depends on pilot-link.

So the short answer would be - "there will be very soon".

(My PalmIII arrives either tomorrow or the day after - can't wait!!!)

--
Dermot Bradley
bradley@oldcolo.com, bradley@debian.org