OS 2.1 uprade for Linux?

Hey, folks. I just picked up my PalmPilot Pro today (and boy do I love
it! :) pilot-link works great, and is a wonderful set of tools.

I've run into a problem, though; the OS 2.1 upgrade comes as a set of
Windows programs, none of which are unzippeable, so I can't get the
.prc out to upgrade my Pilot to OS 2.1.

Has anyone extracted the OS upgrade out of all the Word and Excel crap
in the 2.1 package for use with Linux folks?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters D and P and the number 10.
"If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointment." -- TMBG