Re: Archive? (was: Unidentified subject!)

On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 07:40:46PM -0000, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
>  > www.debian.org will contain an archive.
>
> Okay, just wanted to see if there were any archives before I asked a
> stupid question.  There aren't, so here I stupid away:

I don't know what they've told you about this list.  I've created
it some 7 hours ago.

> Is this mailing list to be specialized for debian?  Or is it a Linux
> mailing list in disguise.  I run RedHat myself.

We won't kick you for that. :-)

This is the description for the list:

  debian-pilot@lists.debian.org

      Description : This list is not for people who drive airplanes,
                    but for the 3COM Pilot palmtop.  GCC works for it
                    and there is some significant free software that
                    can work with Linux.
      Moderated   : no
      Subscription: open

Regards,

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /