Re: mr up not fetching repositories it should fetch

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 00:04:17 +0000, Ed . wrote:

> It sounds to me like the command should first (before any fetching
> or other activity) go through all the checkout directories, and
> bomb out (with clear error messages) if any have modified files.

This morning I was thinking about your mail and about a reply
explaining that your thought is obviously correct but not trivial in
this maze of mr, dpt-salsa and compare-lastactivity … and then in the
afternoon I started with an experiment in dpt-salsa which looks
promising (not pushed yet, needs another look tomorrow) -- so thanks
:)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-