Promotion for [ MLCC,IC,Resistors ] from China

Title: Promotion for [ MLCC,IC,Resistors ] from China

Hello purchasing dept.,

Good day. How do you do?

This Sara Tang from Kalis Electronics Ltd., our company is a professional Electronics Parts exporter. So we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you.

Our advantage:

1. Do our best to Meet your TP

2. Shorter lead time, Newer Date Code

3. Free samples

4. We will provide testing report if you need

The more comparison,the more chance.

By the way, f-r-e-e sample are available.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes!

Sara Tang

Company Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.

Tel: +86 0755 28263297

Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112