Re: Updated GnuPG::Interface

Hey,

GnuPG::Interface made a change to handle both GnuPG version 1.4 and 2.2
and it does that by tracking the version of gpg that is being used. But
it failed to clear the cached version information if you changed the
gpg binary to use after the object was instantiated.

This is exactly how Request Tracker changes the gpg binary to use with
GnuPG::Interface, and caused request-tracker4 to FTBFS.

I've pushed a commit to libgnupg-interface-perl which resolves this
behaviour. We also now test libgnupg-interface-perl against both
versions of GnuPG.

If someone could please review and (hopefully) upload the package,
that'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrew

--