Updated GnuPG::Interface

Hey,

As part of my work to get Request Tracker 5.0 ready for uploading to
Experimental I needed to have GnuPG::Interface v 1.00 packaged.

I've picked up the work from Salvatore and finished getting the
packaging updated for the new upstream release. Good news, I could drop
all the Debian patches as they're all merged, or re-implemented
upstream.

If someone could please review, and ideally build and upload it, that'd
be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrew

--