Re: Updated GnuPG::Interface

On Sun, 2020-07-05 at 15:57 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> I added a couple of small commits, and I put two questions in
> debian/changelog, for you and others :)
>
> I hope that Salvatore or someone else more familiar with the package
> can take a look as well but in generall this looks all good to me.

They're good questions, I've resolved them both. The clean step was
because when the tests failed due to an old patch the blib directory
was left. I've moved it to a clean target.

Last night laying in bed I realised I hadn't checked the dependencies
on gnupg. I've now fixed those as well. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand