Re: 2020 team sprint

On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 08:21:45AM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> intrigeri (2020-02-27):
> > A week has passed and I've heard no objection, so here's the poll:
> >
> > https://www.systemli.org/poll/#/poll/hjnNcynmd0/participation?encryptionKey=hcP9h2E5Mfj7xhrrbdAfvEGb209bqcAFh7Nx6lLp
> >
> > I plan to sum up the results in ~7-10 days = March 5-8.
>
> That's about DateTime->now; Thanks everybody who participated!
>
> The preliminary results that nodens reported about a few days ago are
> still valid, i.e. we have one single winning option, that works for
> the 6 people who participated in the poll:
>
>    May 16-17
>
> Regarding the location, so far I've spotted only one offer (thanks Niko!)
> that may be compatible with these dates:
>
>    Helsinki, Finland
>
> I understood this option would work at least for Niko, gregor,
> intrigeri, and nodens.
>
> I believe that to reach a conclusion, optimistically all we now need
> is:
>
>  - Are other possible attendees OK with having the sprint in Helsinki?

Yes (though on the timing point of view, there's another pencilled in event
which may or may not happen for me that weekend, so I wouldn't be able to
confirm 100% for a while.)

I also share the concern expressed by others on this thread about
organising an event of this sort with the potential travel and other
disruption stemming from COVID-19.

Dominic