Re: Recent lack of contributions

On Thu, 03 Dec 2020 16:36:10 +0000, Nick Morrott wrote:

> I just wanted to apologise for my lack of contributions to the group
> recently, and the increased load on everyone else as a result.
> I've been dealing with some acute issues over the past months. I hope
> to start picking things up again in the next couple of weeks,
> especially as the bullseye freezes start to loom.

Hi Nick,

great to read from you, and sorry to hear about your issues.

Don't worry about your level of contributions: That's what teams are
for, we all have periods of higher and lower contributions, and
together we keep on going. And the current times aren't easy for
anyone. So whenever you feel like "coming back" -- welcome :)

Virtual hugs,

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Mark Knopfler: The Ceilidh And The Northern L