Re: libtest-fitesque new package review

Quoting Ken Ibbotson (2020-11-05 09:09:30)
> Had a chance to revisit this package, and the new run against the
> licence file worked correctly.
>
> licensecheck ./LICENSE
> ./LICENSE: BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License
>
> So I will not be raising a bug at this time.

Thanks for double-checking.

Licensecheck default output is not ideal for use in Debian packaging.

Here is broader overview of licence checking tools, with their suggested
use specifically with Debian packaging:
https://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightReviewTools

 - Jonas