Re: Please remove Christian Sánchez from Uploaders

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 10:34:31AM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> > > Already done in the packages' Git repos (during our last inactive
> > > members campaign in 2017).
> > So it sounds like we should upload these packages?
>
> Historically, we haven't uploaded package "just" for removing people
> from Uploaders, although it of course would help to keep the archive
> in sync with Git. I suspect we have several dozens more packages
> matching this criterion …

I guess I was just clumsily saying that I would like us to respect the
request from the MIA team here. Anyway, I've uploaded
libhtml-linkextractor-perl and will take care of libhtml-table-perl,
libhtml-tokeparser-simple-perl, libtangram-perl soon.

Dominic