Re: Please remove Christian Sánchez from Uploaders

On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 20:48:28 +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> > > Can you please remove him from those packages so that I can close the MIA file.
> > Already done in the packages' Git repos (during our last inactive
> > members campaign in 2017).
> So it sounds like we should upload these packages?

Historically, we haven't uploaded package "just" for removing people
from Uploaders, although it of course would help to keep the archive
in sync with Git. I suspect we have several dozens more packages
matching this criterion …

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   BOFH excuse #303:  fractal radiation jamming the backbone