Greetings POD people - new member here

Hi there,

I have been using Perl for a while I feel quite comfortable coding on it, basically I wrote many modules during my PhD for Botnet detection [1].  Most of the software I wrote was DNS resolutions using Net::DNS, Async, Mojolicious, etc. I have also interesting in Network (SSL) communication, privacy, harvest data and parsing using Perl. I also code in Python when I need to :)

I tried to used Raku few times, I found a bug in the DNS resolution for P6 [2], but my main focus is Perl 5 lang only.

My salsa user: kaiux

BR,
Kaio

Ref: