Re: Request to join the Perl Group

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 03:40:03 +0000, touss wrote:

> I started to work in a Tails feature that will need to estimate the
> strenght of a given password, we are currently considering use
> Data::Password::zxcvbn to this job. This module is currently not in
> Debian and I fill an ITP it,then it will be my first time
> packing(hopefully).

Oh, another tails person - welcome :)

> I would like to join the debian-perl-group helping to pack,fixing
> bugs as a way to learn more about Debian,Perl, and getting involved
> in FOSS.
> Here is my salsa acount :https://salsa.debian.org/touss-guest

Thanks for your offer to join us in maintaining Perl packages.

I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
tools might be helpful as well :)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Simon and Garfunkel: American Tune