Request to join the Perl Group

Hello Debian Perl Group,

I am a Free Software enthusiast, and started to learn Perl a few months ago. This lead me to implement a small feature for the Tails operating system making my first contribuition writing code for a Free Software project.

I started to work in a Tails feature  that will need to estimate the strenght of a given password, we are currently considering use Data::Password::zxcvbn to this job. This module is currently  not in Debian and I fill an ITP it,then it will be my first time packing(hopefully).

I would like to join the debian-perl-group helping to pack,fixing bugs as a way to learn more about Debian,Perl, and getting involved in FOSS.

Here is my salsa acount :https://salsa.debian.org/touss-guest

Best Regards,

tous