Statistics::PCA and friends

Good day everyone,

Last month I packaged a program, prinseq-lite, for the Debian
Med team, which provides a graphing command which has two
flavors:
  - one with full options: prinseq-graphs.pl;
  - one with missing graphs in output: prinseq-graphs-noPCA.pl.

I only enabled the limited flavor missing PCA diagrams because
it requires the Statistics::PCA module, which is currently
missing from Debian.  However, for the sake of completeness, it
would be nice to have the full capability available natively
into Debian.

I had a look at the Debian Perl policy[1], and gave a try to the
command dh-make-perl, following the nice recommendations of the
Debian Med Team fellows, and have a few skeletons of packages,
which still need a bit of work but are taking shape:
  - libstatistics-pca-perl
  - libmath-matrixreal-perl
  - libmath-cephes-perl, although this one made me trigger a
    discussion regarding copyright statements, and library
    convenience copies on Debian Med list[2,3])

I'm at a point where I understand it would be nice that a few
more eyeballs should able to have a look at my hacks.  :)
May I make use of the perl-team modules namespace to host the
repositories for these modules ?  If necessary, my Salsa account
is emollier.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/05/msg00153.html
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/05/msg00156.html