Perl packaging team please review allelecount

Hi Perl folks,

I somehow got allelecount package[1] which is part of our COVID-19
hackaton somehow build.  Its not simple Perl package but mixed with some
C code.  So I was calling the Perl build manually and also injected each
perl lib that was checked for as Build-Depends.  The result was some
package that definitely needs polishing but I'd love to use this with
proper tooling which I don't know.  So it would be really nice if
somebody could have a critical view onto this.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/allelecount

--