Re: Giving DDs access to perl-team/modules (was: Alioth → Salsa)

Hi,

On 27/01/2020 21:32, gregor herrmann wrote:

> Personally I'm in favour of giving DDs commit access, to allow
> drive-by fixes and also for symbolic reasons; but I also share Dom's
> point that people who want to become members / add packages/repos
> should send a short mail to the list.
>
> What do others think?

Like the other who replied so far, I think it's a great compromise:
allow DD to commit/push, thus showing openness and allowing drive-by
fixes, but ask anyone who wants to create a new project to become part
of the team, just to be sure they know where to find the information
about the established practices (e.g policy).

Thanks for bringing that up and following the gitlab front! :)

nodens