Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:24:05 +0200, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> > In the Debian Perl team, we have been looking at perl module packages
> > which are not team maintained and considering whether the lives of
> > these packages can be made better (for example, by reducing the overhead
> > and increasing the consistency of that packaging), by suggesting that
> > they be moved to the pkg-perl team.
> > [...]
> > Your lib*-perl packages are listed below for reference:
> >
> > libmail-dkim-perl
>
> Perhaps I should finally join the Perl Team with my single package and help
> with the other packages as well. The aforementioned package is one of my first
> Debian packages and Perl is my favorite scripting language.

Nice, I just added you to the perl-team on salsa.

> BTW, I was going to add libnet-dns-resolver-mock (https://bugs.debian.org/
> 902280), but dh-make-perl told me that there's already a repository on salsa.
> If so, I can't see it.

If dh-make-perl said "There a repo, and it's at
https://salsa.debian.org/signup"; (or some URL like that but nothing
with perl-team/modules/packages) then you hit a bug in dh-make-perl
which is already fixed in git (the problem being that salsa helpfully
redirects to some generic page instead of throwing a 404 when it's
asked for a non-existing project).

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Donovan: Do You Hear Me Now