Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

On Sunday, 20 augusti 2017 kl. 13:48:47 CEST, 	Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> Dear Magnus,
>
> In the Debian Perl team, we have been looking at perl module packages
> which are not team maintained and considering whether the lives of
> these packages can be made better (for example, by reducing the overhead
> and increasing the consistency of that packaging), by suggesting that
> they be moved to the pkg-perl team.
> [...]
> Your lib*-perl packages are listed below for reference:
>
> libmail-dkim-perl

Perhaps I should finally join the Perl Team with my single package and help
with the other packages as well. The aforementioned package is one of my first
Debian packages and Perl is my favorite scripting language.

BTW, I was going to add libnet-dns-resolver-mock (https://bugs.debian.org/
902280), but dh-make-perl told me that there's already a repository on salsa.
If so, I can't see it.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@debian.org
Debian Developer