Re: libredis-fast-perl, libgit-raw-perl, libgit-objectstore-perl

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 10:01:35PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> I'm happy to re-add you to the group if you like; for (2) using
> `dpt salsa pushrepo' (or `dpt salsa createrepo repositoryname' before
> pushing or `dpt salsa configurerepo repositoryname' afterwards) would
> be helpful to get the repos set up the same way (with webhooks and
> stuff) like all others.

Done, for libgit-objectstore-perl. The package is unbuildable since its
dependency libgit-raw-perl is still missing, but that package is way
more complex and I'd like to know first whether I got the formalities
right.

https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libgit-objectstore-perl

Does dpt packagecheck put in the correct maintainer-address? It' still
pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org, should that be replaced by
pkg-perl-maintainers@alioth-lists.debian.net?

I would be glad if someone could review the package and tell me whether
things are ok with it. I'm in Hamburg, so I'm available for face-to-face
feedback ;-)

Greetings
Marc