libredis-fast-perl, libgit-raw-perl, libgit-objectstore-perl

Hi,

to package the new version of torrus, I needed three more perl
dependencies:

- libredis-fast-perl
- libgit-raw-perl
- libgit-objectstore-perl

All those resulted in working packages straight out of dh-make-perl,
with libredis-fast-perl having a nested example directory and an
embedded zlib in libgit-raw-perl. Unfortunately, I do not currently have
the resources to put proper love to those packages.

For those three packages, the following work is needed to get them
into the archive:

0) file ITP
1) create git repositories
2) put the current state of affairs into the repos
3) fix lintian issues
4) take a closer look at the licenses
5) upload

I think that I can do steps (1) and (2) if I get re-added to the Debian
perl group. afaik, my access rights didn't survive the last yearly ping.
Even if I manage to fix the lintian issues and upload, it is unlikely
that I'd be able to continue maintaining the packages timely in the
future.

Do you want me to do that? How far do you want me to go with the
packages?

Greetings
Marc