Re: Alioth → Salsa

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 23:43:11 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > group perl-team
> >     subgroup interpreter
> >         project perl.git
> >     subgroup modules
> >         subgroup packages
> >             project libfoo-perl.git
> >             project libbar-perl.git
> >         subgroup attic
> >             project libbaz.git
> >         meta.git
> >         website.git
> >         scripts.git
>
> Seems fine to me.

Cool, thanks.

> "modules" is a tiny bit misleading, but "others" and
> "everything-about-perl-that-is-not-the-interpreter" don't look more
> compelling :)

Ack :)

> > I guess I'll set up perl-team later and play around a bit. And maybe
> > someone has thoughts or ideas before or after that.
> I see that has happened already, thanks!

Right, I started to set this up.
So now we have

group perl-team: owners Dom ntyni and me
    subgroup interpreter: owners (explicitly set) Dom and ntyni
    subgroup modules: owners (explicitly set) Dom ntyni me and carnil [0]
        subgroup packages: inherited members
        subgroup attic: inherited members

[0] other owners to follow, I just wanted to play a bit and used
carnil's account (with his permission) :)

> It looks very good, especially with the short descriptions under the
> subgroup names.

Thanks.

Oh, and this should work now:

    dpt salsa adduser dmn owner

Looks good, according to
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/perl-team/modules/-/group_members
and

    dpt salsa listmembers

:)

(adduser/removeuser/listmembers work on the "modules" subgroup.)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Penelope Swales: Swallow