git repos on salsa, and dpt-salsa

Over the last few months I noticed that a couple of git repos (or
"projects" in gitlab lingo) were created on salsa.debian.org which
didn't have the default configuration (webhooks etc.) as the
originally imported ones. I guess they were created by clicking on
"make me a new project" in the web interface.

I've fixed all the projects I noticed (with
`dpt salsa configurerepo $name'), and I'm currently running
`dpt salsa configurerepo --all' to make sure that all repos are
configured the same way.

When creating repos for new packages, please use dpt-salsa (in
pkg-perl-tools):

The easiest way is, from a local git repo (e.g. after running
dh-make-perl or dpt-takeover), to just run `dpt salsa pushrepo',
which will create a new project, configure it, and then push the local
repo to salsa.

(Behind the scenes it runs `dpt salsa createrepo $name' and `dpt salsa
configurerepo $name' which can also be called manually.)

Please note that dpt-salsa needs a tiny bit of configuration,
actually only a salsa token. Cf. the CONFIGURATION section in
dpt-salsa(1).

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-