Do you plan to upload libconfig-model-dpkg-perl in the near future?

Hi folks,

there is a new major version of R soon which needs a transition of all R
packages.  Arch all packages needs manual uploads and thus needs to be
touched.  It would be a good opportunity to adapt the Vcs-fields of all
packages.  Since this can be easily scripted I wonder whether we could
just fire up cme in a script or should rather do some sed call.  So no
pushing from my side - I just would like to know whether I could simply
use cme in the to be tested script or whether I should test something
else.

Kind regards and thanks again for cme maintenance

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de