cme claims incorrect value in Build-Depends

Hi,

when I was running cme fix dpkg-control on python-cme I got:

Connecting to api.ftp-master.debian.org to check rtax versions. Please wait...
got info for rtax
Connecting to api.ftp-master.debian.org to check rtax versions. Please wait...
got info for rtax
Connecting to api.ftp-master.debian.org to check rtax versions. Please wait...
got info for rtax
Configuration item 'source Build-Depends:18' has a wrong value:
        bad arch in architecture specification: 'x'

If you check out the control file[1] line 18 says

                    bwa [any-amd64],

which is considered a valid input line by dpkg.  Thus I think cme has found
a false positive here.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-cogent/blob/master/debian/control