Collaboration in package maintenance

Hello,

my name is Ignacio, I would like to join to debian-perl group to help you in the maintenance of packages. I am not a big expert in Debian packaging nor in perl, but I would really like to learn as much as possible.

By the other hand, I would also like to comment that I am in contact with the maintainers of fusioninventory-agent package. I have talked with them and they recommended me to join this group to help with Debian integration of this package.

I am registered in Alioth, with the username "ibocanegra-guest", but I am not sure if it still in use. Could you please tell me which steps should I do to join your group and start helping in the update of fusioninventory-agent and all the other packages?

Thank you.