Re: Alioth → Salsa

On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 06:27:46PM +0100, Clément Hermann wrote:
> On 31/01/2018 22:22, Alex Muntada wrote:

> > Regarding interpreter/core subgroup, what about "perl5" as used
> > by upstream? It's really up to the team managing that subgroup,
> > of course... It's only that I like shorter names.
> >

> I personnaly like perl-core best than perl5 or perl-interpreter. That
> said, as Alex said, it's really up to the people in it ;)

I'd expect perl-team/perl5 to have Perl 5 CPAN dists (as opposed to Perl
6 ones.) And perl-team/perl-core is redundant.

I think perl-team/core might be a bit nicer than the current
perl-team/interpreter but I'm fine with either.

At the moment I'm sort of holding off with migrating src:perl until we
are sure that sharing the namespace doesn't cause problems for the much
wider pkg-perl side. I guess that means we'll only migrate src:perl
after pkg-perl has.

Sorry for not being more active on the pkg-perl migration...
--
Niko