Old domain registration package removal

Hi.

I used to maintain libwww-cnic-perl and opensrs-client, but have not
been in the domain registration business for a decade now and their
maintenance has passed to the pkg-perl team. However they haven't seen
any upstream releases since I last touched them and it seems that
neither is actually any use these days; CentralNIC have moved to an EPP
based system and OpenSRS no longer seem to have any mention of their
Perl API. Can I suggest that both are therefore removed from the
archive? I can send the removal requests if that would be helpful.

J.

--
"Save usenet: rmgroup ox.colleges.keble" -- Simon Cozens, ox.test