Re: Packaging Net::Milter

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 20:52:22 +0100, Sven Bartscher wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 20:46:43 +0100
> gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:29:28 +0100, Sven Bartscher wrote:
> > > I tried to create a repository on alioth for the package but was denied
> > > access, probably because I am not a member of the Perl Group. I wouldn't
> > > mind joining the Perl Group for maintaining this package, but I am not
> > > sure if this makes sense in the long run, as I am currently not planning
> > > on doing much maintenance work on packages besides Net::Milter.
> > > Please tell me what you think about this.
> > I'm happy to add you to pkg-perl on Alioth if you tell us your
> > username there.
> Thank you. My username is “kritzefitz”.

Thanks!
(And I could have known the login by looking closer at the From: :))

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth, so welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Alanis Morissette: Thank U