Re: Packaging Net::Milter

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:29:28 +0100, Sven Bartscher wrote:

> I would like to package Net::Milter from CPAN with the Debian Perl Group
> as the maintainer. As I am currently not a member of the Perl Group I
> first wanted to check if this is fine with you.

Sounds perfectly fine.

> I tried to create a repository on alioth for the package but was denied
> access, probably because I am not a member of the Perl Group. I wouldn't
> mind joining the Perl Group for maintaining this package, but I am not
> sure if this makes sense in the long run, as I am currently not planning
> on doing much maintenance work on packages besides Net::Milter.
> Please tell me what you think about this.

I'm happy to add you to pkg-perl on Alioth if you tell us your
username there.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Aziza Mustafà Zadeh: Bana Bana Gel (Bad Girl)