Membership Ping 2017: Results

As mentioned in the Minutes of the DebConf 2017 BoF: "use Perl;
# Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group"[1], I planned to
remove inactive members from pkg-perl team in alioth this
weekend. This is the summary of the actions performed.

* 71 messages sent
* 20 messages bounced
* 50 inactive members were removed (including all bounced)
  - most DD accounts were emeriti anyway
  - we have no activity record for those guest accounts, but I
	used the date they joined the team as a reference and all had
	joined more than 2 years ago with no contribution at all.
* 21 members remain
* 94 members total

Remaining task:
* Dropping removed accounts from Uploaders.

Insights:
* I may have found a way to perform this task from a full
  pkg-perl "mr checkout", without needing alioth at all,
  though I really hope that gitlab has something to find
  inactive members more easily.
* There are some weird cases where find-inactive-contributors[2]
  reported that some people never had contributed though I could
  find some commits in debian/ by them in our repos last 2 years
  (two of them were DD).
* I found the date people joined the team in pkg-pel project
  history in alioth[2], which was quite useful for the cases that
  bounced or that we lacked information from.

Cheers,
Alex

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2017/08/msg00048.html
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/scripts.git/tree/find-inactive-contributors