Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

Hi Dominic,

it was just oversight, the git repo for libnet-ldns-perl was already
under pkg-perl git repository structure.

I fixed the d/control in git and I will upload new version to unstable
to fix in the tracker (as I don't expect new upstream any time soon).

Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server
Knot Resolver (https://www.knot-resolver.cz/) – secure, privacy-aware,
fast DNS(SEC) resolver